ClearCorrect Braces Hanford, CA
Clear dental aligners can help patients straighten their smiles while correcting other dental conditions discreetly and comfortably. This treatment is a popular alternative to traditional braces. ClearCorrect® braces are a nearly invisible orthodontic treatment that uses sets of aligners to correct misaligned teeth.
ClearCorrect braces are available at Rushi Panchal DDS in Hanford and the surrounding area. We use this treatment to help patients who want to straighten their smiles but prefer not to have metal braces. Many patients may consider this option because it is both effective and almost invisible.
Orthodontic malocclusions are more than just aesthetic issues; they can harm your oral health. Correcting them subtly with ClearCorrect braces may be a great option for you. Contact us at (559) 426-1124 to schedule an appointment and learn more.
Candidates for ClearCorrect Braces
According to WebMD, many adults and teens are excellent candidates for invisible aligners like ClearCorrect braces. Children are typically not as suitable for the treatment because their mouths are still growing. Teeth that are in the earlier stages of development make the process of creating the aligner much more complex, reducing the likelihood of having positive final results.
Additionally, the candidates who achieve more successful results usually have mild to moderate crowding or spacing issues. Patients who have severe crowding, underbites, overbites, or crossbites may need more aggressive treatment. In these cases, we may recommend another treatment followed by ClearCorrect braces.
“According to WebMD, invisible aligners like ClearCorrect braces are an option for many adults and teens.”
How ClearCorrect Braces Work
ClearCorrect braces work similarly to systems like Invisalign® as an alternative to traditional braces. They gently push on the teeth to move them a little at a time. The treatment consists of a series of aligners that progressively get closer to the planned result. Depending on the severity of necessary treatment, a patient may require only one or two aligners or may need several over a multi-month period.
To create the aligners, the dentist takes measurements of the mouth and creates a 3D model. This model guides the design process of clear aligners. The aligners are then created and given to the patient, typically in sets of two or more. We will continue to monitor and adjust the treatment based on the patient’s progress.
“ClearCorrect braces work similarly to systems like Invisalign as an alternative to traditional braces.”
The Benefits of ClearCorrect Braces
There are many great reasons to choose ClearCorrect braces. Rushi Panchal DDS recommends them to patients in need of teeth straightening who are appropriate candidates and who want to enjoy a more discreet treatment option. These are a few benefits of these aligners:
- Subtle. ClearCorrect braces are a subtle alternative to traditional braces. They consist of crack- and stain-resistant, clear plastic, rendering them almost completely invisible when in place.
- Effective. According to the Mayo Clinic, treatments like ClearCorrect braces are typically effective at realigning teeth. They are most effective when the patient carefully follows the dentist’s instructions. It may also be necessary to wear a retainer after treatment to ensure the permanence of the results.
- Boost Confidence. Changing one’s smile can change the way they live. Many people suffer from low self-esteem related to crooked teeth. ClearCorrect braces can be an effective way to overcome insecurities based on orthodontic issues.
- Support Oral Health. Misaligned teeth can be harmful to oral health. Patients with misaligned teeth are more likely to have dental problems and a strained mandible area. For many patients, correcting misalignments with ClearCorrect braces may lead to a healthier mouth.
- Removable. Although patients should keep their ClearCorrect braces in as instructed, they are removable. You may remove the trays when eating or drinking certain fluids for extra comfort, making dental hygiene much easier compared to traditional braces.
“Rushi Panchal DDS recommends them to patients in need of teeth straightening who are appropriate candidates and who want to enjoy a discreet treatment option.”
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: ClearCorrect Braces in Hanford, CA
What You Need to Know About Invisible Aligners
While there are plenty of reasons to choose invisible aligners, you should know that there are a few lifestyle changes and factors you may need to make for them to be at their most effective. We are committed to helping our patients make informed decisions. Here are a few factors of invisible aligners the American Association of Orthodontics recommends people know about:
- Required Care. Patients need to be careful when drinking with their aligners. Liquids can get between the aligners and the teeth. Any acidic or sugary drinks such as coffee, soda, and alcohol can cause cavities and weakened enamel.
- The Temptation to Remove. Many patients love that these aligners are removable. Still, the aligners cannot work if they are not in the mouth most of the time. Taking them out for too long may disrupt the treatment process.
- Cost. Compared to traditional braces, invisible aligners may be more expensive. However, this varies from case to case. Talk with our team to determine what the expected cost for this treatment may be and possible insurance coverage.
“We are committed to helping our patients make informed decisions.”
Questions Answered on This Page
Q. Am I a good candidate for ClearCorrect braces?
Q. How do ClearCorrect braces work?
Q. What are the benefits of ClearCorrect braces?
Q. What are the cons of invisible aligners?
Q. How can I properly care for my aligners?
People Also Ask
Q. What other preventative services are available?
How to Properly Care for ClearCorrect Aligners
Patients who undergo ClearCorrect aligner treatment are given a set of detailed instructions on proper care and maintenance for both the aligners and teeth themselves. However, there are set guidelines for the general maintenance of ClearCorrect aligners.
Use a soft toothbrush and antibacterial soap or a cleaning solution when cleaning the aligner trays. Gently brush the inside and outside of each tray, and thoroughly brush and rinse the teeth before inserting them in. It is crucial that all food particles and debris are swept away before aligners are put in the mouth to avoid staining or damaging the aligners.
“It is crucial that all food particles and debris are swept away before aligners are put in the mouth to avoid staining or damaging the aligners.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many ClearCorrect aligners do I need?
A. The number of sets of aligners necessary depends on the specific case. Some patients only need a few, while others may need more. Rushi Panchal DDS can give an estimate after examining the patient’s mouth.
Q. Can a child get ClearCorrect braces?
A. Technically, a child can receive ClearCorrect braces. However, people without their adult teeth are not typically optimal candidates for the treatment, as their mouths are still growing and changing rapidly.
Q. Can I get ClearCorrect braces if I currently have traditional braces?
A. Yes, ClearCorrect braces can follow another orthodontic treatment. Rushi Panchal DDS may recommend this for patients who want invisible aligners but also need a more aggressive treatment plan. Talk with our team about switching during an appointment.
Q. Do ClearCorrect braces hurt?
A. There can be some discomfort with ClearCorrect braces as they are moving the teeth, but this is usually mild to moderate at most. In most cases, you can manage the pain with over-the-counter medication.
Q. Can I get ClearCorrect braces if I have missing teeth?
A. It is possible to get ClearCorrect braces with a missing tooth. However, they may be more successful in some cases than others. Talking to a qualified professional is the only way to be sure.
Q. Where can I get ClearCorrect braces?
A. If you are in Hanford, you are in luck. We would be happy to see you and determine if you are a candidate. If not, we may still be able to discuss other options with you.
Quality Dental Services Can Transform Your Smile
By visiting us as soon as possible, our team can help get you the professional treatment you need. Instead of waiting around and allowing the symptoms to get worse, we can provide you with treatment options.
Definition of Cosmetic Dentistry Terminology
- 3M True Definition
- The 3M True Definition Scanner is an intraoral scanner that a medical professional can operate solely on a tablet for easy access to visual of the anatomy.
- CEREC Omnicam
- CEREC Omnicam generates a full color scan of the teeth enamel without the need for a powder coating and is simple to operate.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Orthodontic Appliance
- Orthodontic appliances have multiple forms that can help treat malocclusions, irregularity with the teeth and disproportionate jaw issues.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2021
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2021
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2021
About our business, license, and website security
- Rushi Panchal DDS was established in 2016.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Kings County, Tulare County and Fresno County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Hanford, Lemoore, Visalia, Corcoran, Fresno, Coalinga, Selma, Laton and Porterville
- CA (License #64273). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1225428576). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of ClearCorrect Braces
Tooth Filling Vs. Dental Inlay
Looking to understand the difference between a dental inlay and a regular filling? Dental inlays are one of many restoration options that general dentists offer patients who are suffering from a damaged tooth. Another common option is a dental filling, which has varying characteristics but offers a similar outcome.Long ago, there were very limited options…
Reasons You Might Need A Dental Inlay
Dental inlays are a treatment option used to rebuild, renew and restore teeth that are in bad shape. They often get overlooked as they are not used as commonly as dental fillings or crowns. Nonetheless, they are a great option for treating molar teeth that are damaged due to injury, decay or even discoloration. Keep…
Cosmetic Dentistry With Dental Bonding
Bonding is a key element in cosmetic dentistry. The dentist will use it in various processes to restore your smile and improve your appearance. You should first speak to your dentist to see whether you are a good candidate for a cosmetic procedure. You can then discuss how bonding works and what the results will…
Worker's Compensation For Dental Veneers - Dental Injury On The Job
Dental veneers are a popular form of treatment used to address injuries that occur to teeth. In the case of workplace dental injuries, veneers are a great option to go with because they are versatile and long-lasting.When it comes to injuries that occur while on the job, it is important to know that worker's compensation…